Headaches are most often caused by poor posture as well as neck and back injuries. Chiropractic adjustments and techniques can be used to aid in relieving most headache pain and discomfort. The doctors at Anderson Chiropractic Clinics treat many patients who suffer from headaches, those of which have found great success in chiropractic care.
Headaches may be caused by:
- Poor posture, dehydration, irritated connective tissue, and a variety of other conditions.
Our doctors are committed to not only helping you find relief from your headache symptoms, but also to treating the underlying cause of the symptoms. The doctors may provide you with at-home exercises that may keep headaches under control.
In addition to in-office spinal adjustments, Anderson Chiropractic Clinics offer advice in the areas of nutrition, relaxation techniques, and proper work postures. All of these will help to relieve headache discomfort and get you back on track!
Here are some at-home tips to help relieve headache pain:
- Lavender oil (inhaled or applied topically) can help dilute the discomfort
- Rest in a dark, quiet room
- Maintain a healthy diet & weight
- Exercise to ease tension
- Applying cold or heat may relieve pain and tension